Friday, August 31, 2012

Sweet Evil - Wendy Higgins

Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1)Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Amazing Amazing Amazing!!!

Okay so I was hesitant to start this until I saw all the great reviews.  I will admit it turned into an immediate guilty pleasure!  This book was incredible and entertaining and so different from any other angel/demon series I've read!  There's a completely new spin on all the other books so this one stands alone with it's creativity and uniqueness.

The story is about Anna who has always felt out of place because she strange things happen to her, like seeing people's auras, etc.  She's religious and living with her adopted mother.  She's a complete good girl in every way.  You will automatically love this character and her kindness.

Her friends are wonderful, Jay (you'll instantly like), Veronica, Marna, Kope, etc...

There's also the love interest Kai who is definitely the bad boy you'll be rooting for.

The book is about Anna figuring out who she is and what she's meant to do in life!

I have to admit I cannot wait for the rest of the books to come out, I'm so intrigued by this story that I'm going to be impatiently waiting for the second book!



View all my reviews

Read this book!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment